Why so creepy, anon?
I really like this scene. I like a lot of the aesthetic aspects, especially the lighting and the hair and makeup. But I also really like the message that it portrays about really good friendships. In a really good friendship, you have the privilege of being able to be called out on your shit when you need to be called out. I mean REALLY called out in such a way that you don’t think you’ll be forgiven (but you are in the end). BUT, you also have the privilege of NOT being called out on your shit when you really need to be forgiven without being called out.
A lot of people get mad that Xander gets away with more than he “should”. But you know what, so does Willow and so does Buffy, because sometimes you just need to be forgiven for your mistakes (or whatever) and just move on. They don’t bother calling Buffy out here because that’s not what she needed.
1. All-time favorite director. - I love so many directors, but I’ll probably have to go with Wes Craven. :)
5. Top 5 directors. - Wes Craven, Harmony Korine, Eli Roth, Rob Zombie and Quentin Tarantino. But it changes all the time. :)
8. Top 5 actresses. - Neve Campbell, Chloe Moretz, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Lawrence and Mary Elizabeth Winstead. :)
44. Actors you would like to see together in a film. - Um…I think I’d like to see all of the above in the same film. :)
48. Films you plan to watch these days. - Not really sure. I just watch anything that seems as though I’d enjoy it. :)
49. Films you’d watch on a date. - Scream and Cruel Intentions came to mind instantly. But anything the date hasn’t seen that I love. :)
me bottoming for the first time